Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yet another connection question

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member ngccglp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2005
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Assuming I have already marked the 288 L2 with RED (compression) and L1 BLACK (Rarefaction), and also N501-8A being a 2nd order XO which means the HF and LF is 180 deg out of phase, I should connect HF(-) to the RED terminal and HF(+) to the BLACK terminal right?

    I did a search but most seemed to suggest the other way round i.e. HF(+) to L2 RED terminal.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://web.archive.org/web/200502060...ages/phase.pdf

    Not sure if this link will attach correctlt but if it does it might be the info you seek.

    Gary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.